The Baylor Bears showed no signs of hangovers from their tumultuous season, as they roared to a 55-7 beatdown of Northwestern State. The SMU Mustangs—who finished 2-10 last season–didn’t run up the score like the Bears, but they were probably the happier team, as they recorded their first win of the campaign, a 34-21 victory over North Texas. What can we expect in the college football odds when these two teams clash in Texas this Saturday? Our handicapper is here with the full sportsbetting lowdown specially prepared for you.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.