The Navy Midshipmen will be rekindling their college football betting rivalry against the Southern Methodist Mustangs (SMU) when they meet this Saturday for the first time since November 12, 2011. Navy seems to have dominated this fixture as they are leading the head-to-head records 9-7 in their 16 meetings, including the 24-17 win in their last meeting. That victory marked their third straight win over the Mustangs and they will be out to continue their winning ways, hoping to make it four out of four. Meanwhile, the struggling Mustangs are hoping to find only their second win of the season and bring their seven-game losing streak to an end. Doing so against their bitter rivals would be their biggest win of the year, but with so many things going wrong in their football program, such a result looks very unlikely. But then again, this is football, and anything can always happen, so let’s take a the NCAA Football betting insights below to find out what is likely to become of this game.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.