The San Jose State Spartans won five games this season and shouldn’t be playing in any bowl game, but that won’t matter when they take the field opposite the Georgia State Panthers in the first-ever AutoNation Cure Bowl on Saturday, Dec. 19.San Jose State fell one win short of becoming bowl eligibility but were handed a bowl game berth based on its NCAA Academic Progress Report after not enough teams reached the six-win bowl eligibility mark. Still, the Spartans are favored to take down their lesser named counterparts, although the Panthers will be going all-out to win their first bowl game in their program’s six-year history.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NCAAF Texas A&M Aggies Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Northwestern Wildcats Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF 2021 Regular Season Total Wins Betting Preview
- Five NCAA Football Teams Totals Odds to Bet On & Five to Ignore
- NCAAF Iowa State Cyclones Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Cincinnati Bearcats Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAA Football Betting Odds: Which Team is Favored to Win Each Conference?
- NCAA Predictions: Can Alabama Repeat as Champion?
- NCAA Football Most Expected 2021 Matches to Bet On
- 10 College Football Matches With The Highest Betting On the Line
- NCAAF 2021 National Championship Betting Odds: Top 11-15 Teams
- NCAAF Betting Predictions of Teams That Could Surprise In Each College Football Conference
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top 6-10
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top Five
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top 15-20 Teams