The San Jose State Spartans won five games this season and shouldn’t be playing in any bowl game, but that won’t matter when they take the field opposite the Georgia State Panthers in the first-ever AutoNation Cure Bowl on Saturday, Dec. 19. San Jose State fell one win short of becoming bowl eligibility but were handed a bowl game berth based on its NCAA Academic Progress Report after not enough teams reached the six-win bowl eligibility mark. Still, the Spartans are favored to take down their lesser named counterparts, although the Panthers will be going all-out to win their first bowl game in their program’s six-year history.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.