If you can’t make it into the final 4 in the college football playoffs, the next best thing you can do is ensure that you at least get a trip to a high profile bowl game. The Notre Dame Irish were pegged as a bit of a dark horse coming into the 2016 college football season, with many pundits believing they might be able to sneak into a postseason spot. With their current record now sitting at 2-4, they are potentially looking at missing out on a bowl game altogether. It has been a disaster for the Irish, and this weekend will see them welcome in a fellow struggler in the shape of the Stanford Cardinal. Things started well enough for Stanford, but they will be taking the trip to South Bend having lost back to back games, and seeing the wheels start to come off their season. This has been a traditionally tight match-up, and the bookies tend to think that this one will be more of the same, with the Irish favored by 3 points. Find the latest betting lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.