You will have to take my word for it, but this time last year my four predicted teams for the College Football Playoff were Alabama, Clemson, Ohio State and Oklahoma. I was correct on the Tide, Tigers and Sooners but OSU was my national title pick so I missed that. Let’s take a gander at my four projected teams for this season’s playoff in no particular order and with their college football odds to win it all. I wrote another story here at Mybookie.ag saying that I believed the Pac-12 would miss out for a second year in a row so you won’t see one of those teams in this list.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.