The North Carolina State Wolfpack (6-4) will return from a two-game road trip to take on the Syracuse Orange (3-7) in Saturday’s NCAAF lines. While the Wolfpack are looking for their first home win since September, the Orangemen have lost their last seven straight games after winning their first three, setting up a dicey contest that is up in the air for the taking by the team that will fight strongest for the win. Will the Wolfpack handle the fading Syracuse on Saturday, or will the Orange surprise the online betting odds with an unlikely upset? Read on to find out.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NCAAF Georgia Bulldogs Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- College Football Picks To Make the 4-Team Playoff
- NCAAF Notre Dame Fighting Irish Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- Four Options to Make Money Betting on College Football Underdogs
- NCAAF Texas A&M Aggies Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Northwestern Wildcats Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF 2021 Regular Season Total Wins Betting Preview
- Five NCAA Football Teams Totals Odds to Bet On & Five to Ignore
- NCAAF Iowa State Cyclones Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Cincinnati Bearcats Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAA Football Betting Odds: Which Team is Favored to Win Each Conference?
- NCAA Predictions: Can Alabama Repeat as Champion?
- NCAA Football Most Expected 2021 Matches to Bet On
- 10 College Football Matches With The Highest Betting On the Line
- NCAAF 2021 National Championship Betting Odds: Top 11-15 Teams