The North Carolina State Wolfpack (6-4) will return from a two-game road trip to take on the Syracuse Orange (3-7) in Saturday’s NCAAF lines. While the Wolfpack are looking for their first home win since September, the Orangemen have lost their last seven straight games after winning their first three, setting up a dicey contest that is up in the air for the taking by the team that will fight strongest for the win. Will the Wolfpack handle the fading Syracuse on Saturday, or will the Orange surprise the online betting odds with an unlikely upset? Read on to find out.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.