What looked like a promising season for the Big 12 Conference, in regards getting a team into the playoffs, has turned into a bit of a nightmare. There were a pair of conference teams, the Baylor Bears and West Virginia Mountaineers, heading into last week with unbeaten records, but both ended up losing. That has put the conference in a bit of a tough spot, and these teams are going to need some help if they are to have any hope of landing in the final 4 once the season draws to close. It all begins with helping themselves, though, and Baylor will have the chance to do just that when they host the TCU Horned Frogs this coming weekend. We have witnessed some incredible games between these two over the years, with the 61-58 Baylor win the last time they met in Waco being the one that stands out. I’m certain we won’t see that type of score this weekend, but we do now that Baylor will start this one as a 9-point favorite. Find the latest online college football odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.