One loss Oklahoma feels it can return to the Selection Committee’s good graces. To do so, the Sooners must not only beat a team like TCU, but they must also cover the spread. Will Oklahoma impress the Selection Committee with a huge win and cover? Or, will the Horned Frogs upset the Sooners’ chances for a CFP berth? Check out the college football odds, analysis and a free pick for TCU vs Oklahoma!
TCU vs Oklahoma 2019 College Football Week 13 Lines & Expert Analysis
- When: Saturday, Nov. 23 at 8:00 pm ET
- Where: Memorial Stadium, Norman, OK
- TV: FOX
- ATS Odds: Oklahoma -18
- Clear: 0°C/32°F
- Humidity: 78%
- Precipitation: 10%
- Wind: 5 mph W
- Cloud Cover: 3%
- Type of Stadium: Open
Why the TCU Horned Frogs are a good bet +18?
The Horned Frogs squashed a 2-game losing streak with a big win over Texas Tech in Week 12. Facing the Red Raiders as a -3 ½ road dog, TCU struggled to a 33-31 victory. The Red Raiders play much better as an underdog than they do as a favorite, though. Not only that but earlier this season they beat Texas 37-27, which means they can upset the top teams in the Big 12 Conference.
- Total Yards: 439.1
- Passing Yards: 223.5
- Rushing Yards: 215.6
- Points Scored: 32.3
- Total Yards: 330.6
- Passing Yards: 209.3
- Rushing Yards: 121.3
- Points Allowed: 26.9
Why the Oklahoma Sooners are a good bet -18?
Although Oklahoma hasn’t looked great in their last few games, they have won. The Sooners are due for a breakout victory after close clashes against Iowa State and Baylor. The Cyclones and Bears are better than the Horned Frogs. That means Oklahoma might break out with a huge win and cover on Saturday against TCU. Doing so means they cover the spread.
- Total Yards: 581.1
- Passing Yards: 333.8
- Rushing Yards: 247.3
- Points Scored: 47
- Total Yards: 350.3
- Passing Yards: 207.9
- Rushing Yards: 142.4
- Points Allowed: 25.6
College Football Week 13 Betting Trends for TCU vs Oklahoma
- Horned Frogs are 1-5 ATS in the last 6 games
- TCU is 9-23 ATS in the last 32 games on grass
- The total went OVER in 7 of Texas Christian’s last 8 games
- Sooners are 1-5 ATS in the last 6 conference games
- Oklahoma is 2-5-1 ATS in the last 8 games
- The total went OVER in 13 of Oklahoma’s last 20 games
TCU vs Oklahoma Final Betting Analysis
Even though Oklahoma fields the top-ranked offense in college football based on yards per, the Sooners won’t cover the spread versus TCU. The Horned Frogs average 32.3 points per while opponents have rocked Oklahoma’s defense in recent weeks.
Kansas State scored 48 in the upset win. Iowa State dropped 41. Baylor scored 31. The Oklahoma defense has allowed 40 points on average in their last 3 games. The Sooners will move the football and score points. But, TCU will come right back with their own touchdowns. The Horned Frogs will cover versus Oklahoma on Nov. 23.
College Football Week 13 Free Pick: TCU +18
More College Football Week 13 Betting News
- Oklahoma State vs West Virginia 2019 College Football Week 13 Lines & Expert Pick
- Memphis vs USF 2019 College Football Week 13 Betting Lines & Preview
- Temple vs Cincinnati 2019 College Football Week 13 Odds, Game Info & Pick
- How to Bet SMU vs Navy 2019 College Football Week 13 Spread & Expert Pick
- Boston College vs Notre Dame 2019 College Football Week 13 Odds & Prediction
- Purdue vs Wisconsin 2019 College Football Week 13 Spread & Analysis
- Illinois vs Iowa 2019 College Football Week 13 Spread & Game Info
- Kansas State vs Texas Tech 2019 College Football Week 13 Odds, Game Info & Pick
- Duke vs Wake Forest 2019 College Football Week 13 Lines & Expert Pick
- Minnesota vs Northwestern 2019 College Football Week 13 Odds & Betting Analysis
- College Football Picks Week 13 & Wazzu Trip Recap (Ep. 755)
- Texas vs Baylor 2019 College Football Week 13 Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Samford vs Auburn 2019 College Football Week 13 Lines & Expert Prediction
- How to Bet Arkansas vs LSU 2019 College Football Week 13 Odds & Game Info