In one way, college football handicapping is rather boring. You know who the early favorites are going to be just about every season as it’s the same powerhouses every year. They have all the money and get all the top prospects. So it’s no shock that defending national champion Alabama is the favorite in the current college football betting lines. Or that Clemson, which lost to the Tide in last year’s title game, is No. 2. But here are two teams that could surprise and reach the College Football Playoff. There’s usually one surprise every year contending for a title.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.