The Alabama Crimson Tide won it all last season behind a powerful defense and an equally powerful rushing attack that was led by 2015 Heisman Trophy winner Derrick Henry. However, with Henry and several of his defensive teammates off to the NFL change is underway for Nick Saban’s ballyhooed gridiron program in 2016. The Tennessee Volunteers are brimming with talent and enter the upcoming season as a sexy pick to improve in a big way under head coach Butch Jones after winning nine games a year ago. Now, let’s find out who’s going to bring home the bacon in this intriguing college football odds showdown.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.