The Texas A&M Aggies (5-2, 2-2 SEC), who are hosting the South Carolina Gamecocks (3-4, 1-4 SEC) this Saturday, are hoping to revive their season after suffering a two-game losing skid in the last two weeks, distancing them from the SEC West divisional race. On the other hand, South Carolina spent last week resting on its bye, and is looking to stay in winning ways after securing a victory over conference opponent, Vanderbilt, in Week 8. With the stage set for a thrilling SEC encounter, let’s find out who is likely to emerge victories in this week’s NCAAF lines. Venue: Kyle Field, College Station, TX Date: Saturday, October 31, 2015 Time: 12:00 PM ET TV: SEC Network/ ESPN NCAAF Lines: Texas A&M (-16) South Carolina (+16) OVERR/UNDER: 57
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.