The Texas Tech Red Raiders (5-5) have been pitted against the Kansas State Wildcats (3-5) in a Week 11 encounter, as both teams seek to find redemption after disappointing their fans for most parts of the season. Here is a brief guide on where to find the best value in this game’s NCAAF odds. Venue: Jones AT&T Stadium, Lubbock, Texas Date: Saturday, November 14, 2015 Time: 3:30 PM ET TV: FOX Sports 1 NCAAF Lines: Kansas State (+5.5), at Texas Tech (-5.5), OVER/UNDER 72
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.