Not counting the CFP championship game, there are a record 40 other bowl games to take place at the end of the 2015-16 College Football betting season. That means that the bowls need 80 teams to fill that slot. Normally, there is a rule in place requiring teams have six wins (a maximum of one against an FCS opponent) in order to be eligible for a bowl game. However, only 77 teams made it to six wins this year, which means that three of those slots will be filled by teams that are 5-7.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.