What a wild weekend of college football we just saw! The nation’s top two teams, Alabama and Miami, were both upset. It’s the first time that happened on the same weekend since 2012. Defending national champion Clemson is now No. 1 in the polls and probably will be in the new College Football Playoff Top 25 when that’s released on Tuesday. Here are two terrific NCAAF betting matchups on the Week 14 schedule – the SEC and Big 12 title games. More previews and NCAAF odds are coming your way this week, so be on the lookout!
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.