The first round of college football bowl games was held over the weekend, and the level of play was surprisingly good given that many of the teams in action were not exactly household names. The great thing about bowl season is that we don’t really have much time to take a breath before the next set of games comes around, and we certainly have a bunch to look forward to this coming week. All told, we have 5 bowl games taking place between Tuesday and Friday, so let’s take a closer look at the NCAAF odds for each one, with some College Football bowl picks thrown in there as well.
Top College Football Bowl Picks of the Week – December 18th
IT’S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pic.twitter.com/3MEwIL9fCf— FAU Football (@FAU_Football) 18 de diciembre de 2017
Akron Zips (7-6) vs. Florida Atlantic Owls (10-3)
- When: Tuesday, December 19, 7:00 p.m.
- Where: FAU Stadium, Boca Raton, Florida
- NCAAF Betting Odds: Florida Atlantic Owls -22.5
Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (6-6) vs. SMU Mustangs (7-5)
- When: Wednesday, December 20, 8:00 p.m.
- Where: Toyota Stadium, Frisco, Texas
- NCAAF Betting Odds: SMU Mustangs -5
Temple Owls (6-6) vs. Florida International Golden Panthers (8-4)
- When: Thursday, December 21, 8:00 p.m.
- Where: Tropicana Field, St. Petersburg, Florida
- NCAAF Betting Odds: Temple Owls -7
UAB Blazers (8-4) vs. Ohio Bobcats (8-4)
- When: Friday, December 22, 12:30 p.m.
- Where: Thomas Robinson Stadium, Nassau, Bahamas
- NCAAF Betting Odds: Ohio Bobcats -7.5
Central Michigan Chippewas (8-4) vs. Wyoming Cowboys (7-5)
- When: Friday, December 22, 4:30 p.m.
- Where: Albertsons Stadium, Boise, Idaho
- NCAAF Betting Odds: PK-110