As we head into Week 5 of the 2016 college football season, it’s time to take a look at some of the games that might be worth playing some money on. Trying to narrow down so many games into just a few top picks is tough, but I have decided to focus on the bigger games this week, which helps make the task of deciding which ones to play a little bit easier. Actually getting the predictions right is a little tougher, but that is all part of the fun and excitement of online betting on sports. I am going to get things rolling with a Friday night game this week, before picking a few more big ones for Saturday.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.