Week 10 of the college football schedule is loaded with big games, and the action kicks off early, with more games than usual taking place on Thursday and Friday night. The good news here is that we have three days of games to choose from when putting together out parlay tickets for the weekend. Since there are so many games to choose from, I am going to play three separate tickets in Week 10, with one for each of the upcoming days. I’m going with a 2-team ticket on Thursday and Friday, and then taking 3 teams on Saturday. The full betting odds for all the games are not quite up yet, so I’m going try and go with teams that look to be evenly matched with their opponents, as that should give us better NCAA football odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.