It’s hard to believe that we are already into Week 10 of the college football season, but here we are. There are a few games taking place on Thursday and Friday, but there is nothing in there that jumps off the page as far as potentially profitable SU picks goes, so I will be instead looking at all the games being played on Saturday. I am also going to try and pick games that should be easy to fond televised somewhere, as it’s always fun to watch while you win. With all of that said, let’s look at my straight up winning picks for the upcoming weekend.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.