With great expectations in the NCAAF lines, you have to be equally prepared for great disappointments. It’s the reality that we forget so many times when betting, and timely reminders are very necessary if we are to keep our focus in check. Now, don’t mistake us for saying that the following teams will most definitely disappoint in 2015, what we mean is that there is great likelihood for these teams to underwhelm in terms of the high expectations pegged on them in the 2016 college football odds, based on the variety of reasons detailed below.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.