No. 17 USC looked absolutely fantastic in blowing out Arizona State in their Week 5 Pac-12 pairing, but the explosive Trojans will be hard-pressed to do the same to an unranked Washington Huskies team that will have plenty of motivation to bring their collective ‘A’ game in this contest. Now, let’s find out if the Trojans can cover the spread as huge home favorites and bring home the bacon for College Football betting fans everywhere.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.