Two of the best teams in the American Athletic Conference clash on Friday, Oct. 4 when the UCF Knights travel to Cincinnati to take on the Bearcats. Central Florida heads to Nippert Stadium a -4 road favorite. Will the Knights take down the Bearcats? Or, will Cincinnati protect their homefield? Check out the college football odds, analysis and a free pick for UCF vs Cincinnati!
UCF vs Cincinnati 2019 College Football Week 6 Odds, Preview and Pick
- When: Friday, Oct. 4 at 8:00pm ET
- Where: Nippert Stadium, Cincinnati, OH
- TV: ESPN
- Live Stream: ESPN+
- ATS Odds: UCF -4
- Moneyline Odds: Central Florida -185 / Cincinnati +160
- Over/Under Odds: 60
- Partly Cloudy: 8°C/46°F
- Humidity: 71%
- Precipitation: 0%
- Wind: 8 mph NE
- Cloud Cover: 30%
- Type of Stadium: Open
Why UCF Knights are a good bet -4?
The UCF Knights bounced back from an upset loss to Pittsburgh on Sep 21 this past Saturday with a massive 56-21 victory over the Connecticut Huskies. The Knights dominated Connecticut with one of the top scoring offenses in college football.
But, Central Florida isn’t a one unit squad. The Knights also post a great defense that allows less than 20 points per. UCF is favored for a reason. They’ve got a shot of beating and covering against a top rival on Friday night.
- Total Yards: 568.6
- Passing Yards: 336
- Rushing Yards: 232.6
- Points Scored: 49
- Total Yards: 324.8
- Passing Yards: 205.2
- Rushing Yards: 119.6
- Points Allowed: 19.4
Why Cincinnati Bearcats are a good bet -4 ½?
Ohio State dominated Cincinnati 42-0 on Sep. 7. Since then, the Bearcats have stepped it up big time with victories straight up and against the spread over both the Miami-Ohio Redhawks and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
The win over the Herd was particularly impressive because Cincinnati headed to Marshall a -4 road favorite. The Bearcats left Marshall 52-14 winners. Cincy’s on a roll. They have a shot to not only cover the spread at home against UCF, but to also win this game straight up.
- Total Yards: 408.8
- Passing Yards: 222.2
- Rushing Yards: 186.5
- Points Scored: 27.8
- Total Yards: 297.2
- Passing Yards: 167
- Rushing Yards: 130.2
- Points Allowed: 20.8
College Football Week 6 Betting Trends for UCF vs Cincinnati
- Knights are 4-1 ATS versus a team with a winning record
- Knights are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 road games
- Under is 4-1 in Knights last 5 road games
- Bearcats are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games following an ATS win
- Favorite is 4-0 ATS in the last 4 meetings
- Over is 4-1 in Bearcats last 5 Friday games
UCF vs Cincinnati College Football Betting Analysis
Central Florida showed that it can dominate a really bad team like the Connecticut Huskies in their last. However, the jury is still out on whether the Knights can hang with a team of Cincinnati’s caliber.
Pittsburgh upset Central Florida 35-34 a couple of games ago. The Knights entered that matchup a -9 road favorite. The key for this game on Friday night could be the venue. Last season, UCF rolled over the Bearcats 38-13. Cincinnati has a tendency to fold on the road.
They’re 5-1 ATS in their last 6 home games, though. The Bearcats should use their decent defense to at least slow down the Central Florida Knights. If the offense truly did switch to “on” in the last contest against Marshall, Cincinnati should also put way more than 13 points on the board. Bearcats to cover is the play.
College Football Week 6 Free Pick: Cincinnati Bearcats +4
More College Football Week 6 Betting News
- Bowling Green vs Notre Dame 2019 College Football Week 6 Spread & Prediction
- Georgia vs Tennessee 2019 College Football Spread, Analysis & Betting Pick
- Texas vs West Virginia 2019 College Football Week 6 Lines & Game Prediction
- Auburn vs Florida 2019 College Football Week 6 Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- Baylor vs Kansas State 2019 College Football Week 6 Odds & Game Preview
- 2019 College Football Week 6 Parlay Betting Picks
- 2019 College Football Week 6 Odds, Overview & Picks
- Purdue vs Penn State 2019 College Football Week 6 Lines & Expert Pick
- Iowa vs Michigan 2019 College Football Week 6 Odds & Analysis
- College Football Picks Week Six (Ep. 734)
- Kent State vs Wisconsin 2019 College Football Week 6 Spread & Game Preview
- Oklahoma vs Kansas 2019 College Football Week 6 Lines & Expert Pick
- Utah State vs LSU 2019 College Football Week 6 Odds & Prediction
- 2019 College Football Week 6 Over/Under Betting Picks