The Nevada Wolf Pack (2-2) will be entertaining the UNLV Rebels (1-3) in what is expected to be an exciting college football encounter between the two sides in Week 5. As of Monday, the tickets to this game were nearing a sellout with only 4000 tickets remaining, something that is a rarity for the Nevada football program that has sold out just seven times since 2000. Given this an interstate rivalry that has been around since 1969, there’s definitely going to be a lot of disdain when the two teams clash on Saturday. In recent years, Nevada has enjoyed an upper hand in the rivalry, boasting of eight consecutive victories over their rivals, and losing just once in their last 10 meetings. Can the Rebels stop the dominance, or will the Wolf Pack stretch the winning streak? Let’s find out in the NCAAF betting preview detailed below.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.