With basketball and hockey drawing to a close, sports fans who do not love baseball are in for a long, barren summer. Just because there isn’t any action to watch doesn’t mean we can’t spend all sorts of time talking about the sports we do love. The college football season is now just a mere 3 months away, which means it’s time to blow the dust off the NCAA crystal ball and take a look at some teams that might well be hoisting the championship trophy in the early part of 2017. The College Football Playoffs have proven to be a huge success, and there are already calls for it to be expanded, sooner rather than later. That’s not likely to happen anytime soon, though, which means we are looking at 4 spots to be filled come the end of the regular season. Let’s take a look at the most current NCAA football odds to see which teams are sitting at the top of the pack right now in the eyes of the bookies.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.