By now, everyone from tiny toddlers to octogenarian-aged hotdog vendors know the top-ranked Alabama Crimson Tide are overwhelming favorites to win the National Championship. Despite the fact that oddsmakers and the majority of college football fans don’t believe the Crimson Tide can be beaten, I’m not among the majority and believe that Alabama like any team can definitely be taken down. What you need to know is which team is the best longshot to upset the Tide and which one is the ‘smart’ pick to do so. Let’s find out now with my updated college football championship odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.