Coming off a morale-boosting 45-7 win over Utah State, the USC Trojans will be looking to keep their title ambitions alive with a victory when they travel to Northern California to take on the Stanford Cardinal, the reigning Pac-12 Champions, on Saturday. The Cardinal, who had a bye in Week 2, have been placed as decent home college football betting favorites, and many pundits expect them to ease past the Trojans. But with a number of lingering questions in Stanford’s offense, especially at QB, things may not be that breezy for Stanford. Ahead of this Pac-12 matchup, let’s take a brief look at the game’s NCAA Football lines, complete with free college football picks.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.