When the Week 1 schedule of the college football season was released, there was a genuine buzz of excitement among fans, as it is considered by many to be the best opening week schedule of all time. There are some huge match-ups taking place this weekend, but one that really jumps off the page is the one that sees the defending champion Alabama Crimson Tide square off against the USC Trojans in the house that Jerry built in Arlington, Texas. These are a pair of teams that sport a very rich footballing history, with no less than 27 National Championships shared between the two. It has been Alabama who have had the better of things in recent years, but the Trojans legitimately believe that they are on the way back to the big time. What better way to test that theory than by pitting yourself against the best team in college football right now? The Crimson Tide are a pretty heavy betting favorite coming into this one, but I get the feeling that we are going to be in for something special in prime time on Saturday night. Get the latest college football spreads here!
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.