One of the top rivalries in college football takes place on Saturday night when the USC Trojans head to Indiana to take on the Notre Dame Fighting Irish. The Irish host the Trojans a legit College Football Playoff team. Notre Dame has only 1 loss on their record. Can the Irish maintain that sterling record and cover the spread against rival USC? Check out the College Football odds, analysis and a free pick for USC vs Notre Dame!
USC vs Notre Dame State 2019 College Football Week 7 Odds & Betting Preview
- When: Saturday, Oct. 12 at 7:30pm ET
- Where: Notre Dame Stadium, Notre Dame, IN
- TV: NBC
- Radio: USC / Notre Dame
- Live Stream: NBC Sports Live
- ATS Odds: Notre Dame -11 ½
- Mostly Clear: 6°C/42°F
- Humidity: 56%
- Precipitation: 0%
- Wind: 12 mph SSW
- Cloud Cover: 15%
- Type of Stadium: Open
Why USC Trojans are a good bet +11?
USC lost to Washington 14-28 in their last game. However, they head into this matchup off a bye. The Trojans should be well-rested and ready to get back onto the winning track. Not only that, but they had to play third string quarterback Matt Fink after second string QB Kedon Slovis suffered a concussion in the impressive 30-23 victory over Utah on Sep. 20.
Slovis is listed as questionable. There’s a good chance he plays. Even if Fink gets the call, all will not be lost for USC. Fink has had the bye to fine tune his understanding of the offense. That should help USC on Saturday.
- Total Yards: 429.4
- Passing Yards: 292.2
- Rushing Yards: 137.2
- Points Scored: 29.4
- Total Yards: 411.6
- Passing Yards: 236.4
- Rushing Yards: 175.2
- Points Allowed: 24.8
Why Notre Dame Fighting Irish are a good bet -11?
Notre Dame was oh so close to upsetting the Georgia Bulldogs in their only loss of the season. The Irish fell 17-23, but in defeat they proved they’re one of the better teams in college football. Notre Dame is an elite squad facing a team who will start either their second string or third string quarterback.
On Saturday, the Fighting Irish face one of their biggest rivals at home. Notre Dame believes it can climb back into the College Football Playoff discussion. To do so, they mustn’t just beat teams like USC. They must dominate teams like USC.
- Total Yards: 450.2
- Passing Yards: 281.4
- Rushing Yards: 168.8
- Points Scored: 41
- Total Yards: 332.4
- Passing Yards: 183.2
- Rushing Yards: 149.2
- Points Allowed: 14.8
College Football Week 7 Betting Trends for USC vs Notre Dame
- Trojans are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games following an ATS loss
- Trojans are 1-4 ATS in the last 5 meetings in Notre Dame
- Home team is 6-0 ATS in the last 6 meetings
- Fighting Irish are 7-1-1 ATS versus a team with a winning record
- Fighting Irish are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 home games
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Notre Dame’s last 8 games
USC vs Notre Dame NCAAF Final Betting Analysis
USC is up against it in this matchup. Even if Slovis plays, the Trojans are a bad road team. They fell 27-30 to BYU on the road as a -4.5 favorite. The loss to Washington happened on the road. On Oct. 12, USC faces one of the best teams in college football.
The Trojans will have to play perfect to only lose by 10 or 11 points. Notre Dame quarterback Ian Book completes 65.5% of his passes. He’s thrown 13 touchdowns to only 2 interceptions. The Irish rush for 168.8 yards per on their way to 41 points per game on average. It’s hard to see Notre Dame not winning this game by at least 14 points.
College Football Week 7 Free Pick: Notre Dame -11
More College Football Week 7 Betting News
- Utah vs Oregon State 2019 College Football Week 7 Lines & Betting Pick
- Hawaii vs Boise State 2019 College Football Week 7 Odds & Game Prediction
- Washington vs Arizona 2019 College Football Week 7 Odds & Preview
- South Carolina vs Georgia 2019 College Football Week 7 Lines, Game Info & Pick
- Florida State vs Clemson 2019 College Football Week 7 Odds & Game Preview
- College Football Picks Week Seven (Ep. 737)
- Virginia vs Miami 2019 College Football Week 7 Odds & Game Preview
- Louisville vs Wake Forest 2019 College Football Week 7 Spread & Betting Prediction
- Penn State vs Iowa 2019 College Football Week 7 Spread & Analysis
- USC vs Notre Dame State 2019 College Football Week 7 Odds & Betting Preview
- Washington State vs Arizona State 2019 College Football Week 7 Spread & Prediction
- Michigan State vs Wisconsin 2019 College Football Week 7 Lines & Expert Pick
- Florida vs LSU 2019 College Football Week 7 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Colorado vs Oregon 2019 College Football Week 7 Spread & Game Analysis