If there is one thing that every team strives for each year, it has to be consistency. The teams who pay well week in and week out tend to be the ones who are still in the playoff conversation at the end of the season, while those who struggle often end up having to settle for a lesser bowl game, or nothing at all. The 6-1 Utah Utes have had that consistency, starting out the year with 4 straight wins, and then bouncing back with consecutive wins after taking their first loss of the season. This weekend will see the Utes head to sunny California to face a UCLA Bruins team that has been taking one step forward and two steps back all season long. It has been a frustrating year for the Bruins, and it could get worse this weekend against a team that they have historically struggled against. Utah has an 11-3 record in their lifetime series with UCLA, and will be looking to pad those stats when they head into the Rose Bowl on Saturday. Find the latest betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.