College football can be very cruel at times, as the smaller schools have to take a regular online beating against the big guys in order to keep their programs financially viable. That said, there are also times when the big guys are forced to suffer a similar humbling, which is exactly what has happened to USC over the past few years. It’s a humbling of their own making, though, as NCAA sanctions imposed for perceived wrongdoings have them tying to claw their way back to the lofty perch that they held not so very long ago. The feeling was that this would be the season where they took another big step forward, but if the opening week of the season proved anything, it’s that the Trojans still have a lot of work to do. USC appears to have an easier go of it this weekend, when they welcome in the Utah State Aggies, a team that they have never lost to in 5 previous meetings.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.