If we are being honest, we all pay attention to the college football rankings from the very first week of the season, but we also know that in today’s world, those rankings mean nothing until the Playoff Committee casts their vote. The first rankings from the committee will be released today, Tuesday November 1, and it’s going to be interesting to see how their selections compare with the current national rankings. If truth be told, they shouldn’t see any need to tamper with the top 4 as it is right now, as all 3 teams in there are deserving of their current status. That would mean that the Washington Huskies will remain at number 4, a position they will try to maintain, or perhaps even improve upon, when they head to California this weekend to face the Golden Bears. While this is a game you would like the Huskies to win, especially as a 16.5-point betting odds favorite, they will be aware that this was a meeting they lost last season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.