Washington State heads to Tempe to take on the Arizona State Sun Devils in a key Pac 12 battle on Saturday, Oct. 12. The Sun Devils and Cougars aren’t out of it in their respective Pac 12 divisions. Will the Cougars get back on track after a couple of losses? Will Arizona State keep pace with rival Arizona in the Pac 12 South? Check out college football odds, analysis and a free pick for Washington State vs Arizona State!
Washington State vs Arizona State 2019 College Football Week 7 Spread & Prediction
- When: Saturday, Oct. 12 at 3:30pm ET
- Where: Sun Devil Stadium, Tempe, AZ
- TV: Pac 12
- Live Stream: Pac 12 Live
- ATS Odds: Washington State -1
- Sunny: 32°C/89°F
- Humidity: 16%
- Precipitation: 0%
- Wind: 9 mph SE
- Cloud Cover: 0%
- Type of Stadium: Open
Why Washington State Cougars are a good bet -1?
The Washington State Cougars looked like a Pac 12 contender after winning their first 3 games. However, since conference play started, the Cougars have been absolutely terrible. They gave up a big lead against UCLA in a 63-67 loss. Then, in their next game, Utah dominated them 38-13.
Signs point to a Washington State turnaround, though. They take on Arizona State after a bye and the Sun Devils have shown softness in their defense. If the Cougars can get rolling on offense, like they did in their first 3 games, they can beat the Sun Devils.
- Total Yards: 546.8
- Passing Yards: 450
- Rushing Yards: 96.8
- Points Scored: 44.8
- Total Yards: 444.4
- Passing Yards: 265.8
- Rushing Yards: 178.6
- Points Allowed: 30.6
Why Arizona State Sun Devils are a good bet +1?
Arizona State could be undefeated if not for a 31-34 loss to Colorado a couple of games ago. The Sun Devils upset Michigan State on the road. They head into this game after beating California 24-17 in Berkley a 4-point dog.
The Sun Devils lean on an excellent defense. The offense is improving as well, which means ASU should have everything it needs to beat a reeling Washington State Cougars squad on Saturday.
- Total Yards: 376.8
- Passing Yards: 249.4
- Rushing Yards: 127.4
- Points Scored: 22.8
- Total Yards: 325.8
- Passing Yards: 222.2
- Rushing Yards: 103.6
- Points Allowed: 14.4
College Football Week 7 Betting Trends for Washington State vs Arizona State
- Cougars are 4-0 ATS in the last 4 games on grass
- Cougars are 7-3 ATS versus a team with a winning record
- The total went UNDER in 5 of Washington State’s last 7 games
- Sun Devils are 4-1 ATS in the last 5 home games versus a team with a winning record
- Sun Devils are 1-5 ATS in the last 6 games on grass
- Home team is 7-1 ATS in the last 8 meetings
Washington State vs Arizona State NCAAF Final Betting Analysis
It’s difficult not to do a double-take after seeing the spread. The spread has actually changed so that now Arizona State and Washington State are both a pick. That’s crazy. The Sun Devils only allowed Cal to score 17 points in an impressive road win while the Cougars have looked downright awful in their last couple of Pac 12 games.
Arizona State is a legitimate Pac 12 Champion. Washington State most definitely is not after yielding 67 points to UCLA and 38 to Utah. The Sun Devils should control the line of scrimmage. If this game were in Pullman, the Cougars might have a chance. They have no shot against the Sun Devils in Tempe. Back Arizona State to cash.
College Football Week 7 Free Pick: Arizona State pk
More College Football Week 7 Betting News
- Utah vs Oregon State 2019 College Football Week 7 Lines & Betting Pick
- Hawaii vs Boise State 2019 College Football Week 7 Odds & Game Prediction
- Washington vs Arizona 2019 College Football Week 7 Odds & Preview
- South Carolina vs Georgia 2019 College Football Week 7 Lines, Game Info & Pick
- Florida State vs Clemson 2019 College Football Week 7 Odds & Game Preview
- College Football Picks Week Seven (Ep. 737)
- Virginia vs Miami 2019 College Football Week 7 Odds & Game Preview
- Louisville vs Wake Forest 2019 College Football Week 7 Spread & Betting Prediction
- Penn State vs Iowa 2019 College Football Week 7 Spread & Analysis
- USC vs Notre Dame State 2019 College Football Week 7 Odds & Betting Preview
- Washington State vs Arizona State 2019 College Football Week 7 Spread & Prediction
- Michigan State vs Wisconsin 2019 College Football Week 7 Lines & Expert Pick
- Florida vs LSU 2019 College Football Week 7 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Colorado vs Oregon 2019 College Football Week 7 Spread & Game Analysis