The Arizona Wildcats will be looking to take care of business when they host the Washington Huskies in their Week 7 Pac-12 pairing on Saturday. With the Cats looking to extend their winning ways and the Huskies looking to bounce back from their uninspiring Week 6 loss, let’s find out which team is offering the best value against their college football odds in this affair.
Washington vs Arizona 2019 College Football Week 7 Odds & Preview
- When: Saturday October 12, 2019, 11:00 PM ET
- Where: Arizona Stadium, Tucson, AZ
- TV: FOX
- College Football Week 7 Odds: Washington -6 / Total: 58
- Clear: 14°C/57°F
- Humidity: 31%
- Precipitation: 0%
- Wind: 5 mph SSE
- Cloud Cover: 1%
- Type of Stadium: Open
Why Bet On Washington?
The best reasons to back Washington in this matchup are because the Huskies have the far better defense in this matchup and they will have a healthy sense of desperation after losing for the second time this season last weekend. Washington was on the wrong end of a surprising 23-13 road loss against Stanford while never coming close to covering the chalk as a 13.5-point road favorite. Still, Washington gives up 11.1 fewer points per game than Arizona and come into this matchup riding the wave of an impressive 5-2 ATS mark in their last seven games against a team with a winning record.
- Average Score For: 34
- Total Yards: 418.67
- Pass Yards: 244.67
- Rush Yards: 174
- Average Score Against: 18.33
- Total Yards: 364.17
- Pass Yards: 218.17
- Rush Yards: 146
Why Bet On Arizona?
There are a few great reasons to back Arizona in this contest starting with the fact that the Wildcats have an explosive offense that averages 37.2 points per contest while Washington puts up 34.0 points per game. Then, there’s the fact that Arizona hasn’t lost since dropping their regular season opener against Hawaii in a high-scoring shootout. The Wildcats come into this matchup off a hard-fought 35-30 win over Colorado and they have an elite, dual-threat quarterback in the fleet-footed Khalil Tate. Last but not least, Arizona is playing at home where they’ve gone 5-1-1 ATS in their last seven games.
- Average Score For: 37.20
- Total Yards: 539.20
- Pass Yards: 318.20
- Rush Yards: 221
- Average Score Against: 29.40
- Total Yards: 478.60
- Pass Yards: 337
- Rush Yards: 141.60
College Football Week 7 Betting Trends for Washington vs Arizona
- Washington is 7-2 ATS in the last 9 games
- Washington is 14-5 SU in the last 19 games
- The total went UNDER in 14 of Washington’s last 20 games
- Arizona is 5-2 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.
- Arizona is 4-1 SU in the last 5 games
- The total went OVER in 6 of Arizona’s last 8 games
Washington vs Arizona Expert Analysis and Prediction
While Washington has won two straight and three of the last four meetings in this Pac-12 rivalry, the Huskies narrowly escaped with a 35-28 road overtime win a year ago and now, they definitely aren’t as good as they were last season while Arizona has clearly improved from a year ago.
The home team in this series has gone a near-perfect 8-1 ATS in their last 9 meetings while Washington has gone an uninspiring 1-4 ATS in their last 5 road dates against Arizona. While a whopping 69 percent of public bettors are currently riding Washington for the win and ATS cover as a 6-point road fave, I’m going with Khalil tate and the Arizona Wildcats to take care of business in this matchup to give their conference championship hopes a huge boost!
Pick: Arizona 28 Washington 27
More College Football Week Betting News
- Utah vs Oregon State 2019 College Football Week 7 Lines & Betting Pick
- Hawaii vs Boise State 2019 College Football Week 7 Odds & Game Prediction
- Washington vs Arizona 2019 College Football Week 7 Odds & Preview
- South Carolina vs Georgia 2019 College Football Week 7 Lines, Game Info & Pick
- Florida State vs Clemson 2019 College Football Week 7 Odds & Game Preview
- College Football Picks Week Seven (Ep. 737)
- Virginia vs Miami 2019 College Football Week 7 Odds & Game Preview
- Louisville vs Wake Forest 2019 College Football Week 7 Spread & Betting Prediction
- Penn State vs Iowa 2019 College Football Week 7 Spread & Analysis
- USC vs Notre Dame State 2019 College Football Week 7 Odds & Betting Preview
- Washington State vs Arizona State 2019 College Football Week 7 Spread & Prediction
- Michigan State vs Wisconsin 2019 College Football Week 7 Lines & Expert Pick
- Florida vs LSU 2019 College Football Week 7 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Colorado vs Oregon 2019 College Football Week 7 Spread & Game Analysis