With just three games left in the regular season of the 2015 NCAAF odds, both the Arizona State Sun Devils (4-5) and the Washington Huskies 4-5 need two wins to qualify for a bonus December game. Unfortunately, the two programs have struggled in the conference play this season, and are coming off losses in their previous game. With the bowl picture starting to come into focus for all teams across the nation, this Saturday contest is therefore a must-win for the two schools, if they are to enhance their Bowl chances. Can Washington upset Arizona State at Sun Devil Stadium, or will the Sun Devils hold serve in the online sportsbetting lines? Read on below to find out…
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.