Washington and Stanford resume their rivalry on Saturday, Oct. 5 when the Huskies travel to Stanford Stadium to battle the Cardinal. Will the Huskies take a bite out of Stanford? Or, will the Cardinal play well enough for the home cover? See below for college football odds, a preview and a free pick for Washington vs Stanford!
Washington vs Stanford 2019 College Football Week 6 Lines, Game Info & Analysis
- When: Saturday, Oct. 5 at 10:00pm ET
- Where: Stanford Stadium, Stanford, CA
- TV: ESPN
- Radio: Washington / Stanford
- Live Stream: ESPN+
- ATS Odds: Washington -14 ½
- Moneyline Odds: Washington -670 / Stanford +490
- Over/Under Odds: 50
Why Washington Huskies are a good bet -14 ½?
Save for a surprising loss to the California Golden Bears, the Washington Huskies have been perfect so far this season. Washington beat and covered against Eastern Washington, Hawaii, BYU, and USC.
The Huskies’ victory over USC was particularly impressive. Washington managed to hold USC’s offense to 14 points. They intercepted quarterback Matt Fink 3 times. Stanford, like USC, won’t play their starting quarterback on Saturday. That should help the Huskies big time. Washington can definitely cover the huge spread on Oct. 6th.
- Total Yards: 444.2
- Passing Yards: 252.4
- Rushing Yards: 191.8
- Points Scored: 38.2
- Total Yards: 340.6
- Passing Yards: 203.2
- Rushing Yards: 137.4
- Points Allowed: 17.4
Why Stanford Cardinal are a good bet +14 ½?
Stanford has had an awful season since starting quarterback K.J. Costello went down with a hand injury. There’s good news on that front as Costello is listed as questionable for this matchup against Washington.
Even if Costello doesn’t play, Stanford is in good hands at the QB position. Facing Oregon State, starter Davis Mills threw for 245 yards and 3 touchdowns. It was a major improvement from the 34 yards performance against the UCF Golden Knights. Mills could improve again versus the Huskies. If he does, or if Costello gets the start, the Cardinal have a shot to score just enough to cover on Saturday.
- Total Yards: 327.2
- Passing Yards: 215.2
- Rushing Yards: 112
- Points Scored: 20.2
- Total Yards: 413.6
- Passing Yards: 287.4
- Rushing Yards: 126.2
- Points Allowed: 29.2
College Football Week 6 Betting Trends for Washington vs Stanford
- Huskies are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games overall
- Huskies are 1-4 ATS versus a team with a losing record
- Under is 4-0 in Huskies last 4 conference games
- Cardinal are 0-4 versus a team with a winning record
- Cardinal are 1-3-1 ATS in their last 5 games on grass
- Under is 7-3 in Cardinal last 10 home games
Washington vs Stanford College Football Betting Analysis
Washington is one of the best teams in the Pac 12. Before jumping on the bandwagon, though, we can’t forget that luck has been kind to the Huskies. They faced a USC Trojan team down to their third string quarterback.
The 3 interceptions Matt Fink threw, no doubt, is why Washington won the game 28-14. The Huskies allowed USC to rush for 212 yards, a 6.4 per carry average. Stanford only rushes for 112 yards per. David Shaw should get more out of the running game after studying how USC thrashed the Huskies.
If the Cardinal can rush effectively, that will open up the passing attack. Stanford isn’t on the same level as Washington, but this is a rivalry game and the Huskies are 1-4 ATS versus a team with a losing record. Back Stanford against the spread.
College Football Week 6 Free Pick: Stanford Cardinal +14 ½
More College Football Week 6 Betting News
- Bowling Green vs Notre Dame 2019 College Football Week 6 Spread & Prediction
- Georgia vs Tennessee 2019 College Football Spread, Analysis & Betting Pick
- Texas vs West Virginia 2019 College Football Week 6 Lines & Game Prediction
- Auburn vs Florida 2019 College Football Week 6 Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- Baylor vs Kansas State 2019 College Football Week 6 Odds & Game Preview
- 2019 College Football Week 6 Parlay Betting Picks
- 2019 College Football Week 6 Odds, Overview & Picks
- Purdue vs Penn State 2019 College Football Week 6 Lines & Expert Pick
- Iowa vs Michigan 2019 College Football Week 6 Odds & Analysis
- College Football Picks Week Six (Ep. 734)
- Kent State vs Wisconsin 2019 College Football Week 6 Spread & Game Preview
- Oklahoma vs Kansas 2019 College Football Week 6 Lines & Expert Pick
- Utah State vs LSU 2019 College Football Week 6 Odds & Prediction
- 2019 College Football Week 6 Over/Under Betting Picks