The Oklahoma Sooners and Houston Cougars will kick off the 2016 college football season with one whopper of a matchup featuring two teams that will likely be ranked inside the national Top 10 when they square off in the highly-anticipated 2016 Advocare Texas Kickoff on Saturday, September 3. Make no mistake about it gridiron gaming enthusiasts…this matchup could very well turn out to be one of the most exciting games of the year. Better yet, I believe this pairing of legitimate national title hopefuls is offering a ton of value, making my college football picks and betting prediction on this regular season opener closer to a lock selection than anything else. Okay, let’s get started.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.