The first Associated Press Top 25 of the new season has been released and there aren’t really any surprises in College Football. The defending SEC champion Alabama Crimson Tide received 52 first-place votes from the AP voters, easily pulling away from No. 2 Ohio State and No. 3 Florida State. Both the Buckeyes and Seminoles received first-place votes, as did No. 4 USC. But none of those schools received more than four first-place votes from the voters. Here’s an analysis on two NCAA football betting lines for games where I’d lean the under in Week 1.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NCAAF Oklahoma Sooners Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Georgia Bulldogs Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- College Football Picks To Make the 4-Team Playoff
- NCAAF Notre Dame Fighting Irish Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- Four Options to Make Money Betting on College Football Underdogs
- NCAAF Texas A&M Aggies Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Northwestern Wildcats Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF 2021 Regular Season Total Wins Betting Preview
- Five NCAA Football Teams Totals Odds to Bet On & Five to Ignore
- NCAAF Iowa State Cyclones Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Cincinnati Bearcats Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAA Football Betting Odds: Which Team is Favored to Win Each Conference?
- NCAA Predictions: Can Alabama Repeat as Champion?
- NCAA Football Most Expected 2021 Matches to Bet On
- 10 College Football Matches With The Highest Betting On the Line