The Big 10 Conference is becoming the one to watch this season, as we are being treated to great games, and a whole host of upsets. The biggest surprise of the season so far must be the Penn State Nittany Lions taking out Ohio State at a time when the Buckeyes were starting to look a little invincible. That loss seemed to rock the Buckeyes more than we all expected, as they struggled to get by Northwester the following week, and are now not playing very productive football. This week will see Ohio State host a Nebraska team that is coming in off its first loss of the season. They went into Wisconsin as an 8.5-point favorite last week, and ended up coming away with nothing in a 23-17 loss. This game is crucial to both teams if they want to be in the playoff discussion at the end of the season. Both teams still have a shot at winning their divisions, but a win here is an absolute must if that is to happen. The Buckeyes are a solid 17-point favorite for this match-up. Find the latest betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.