Over the past couple of years, the Big 10 Conference has once again become a powerhouse, with Michigan and Ohio State returning to prominence in college football. Their rise has sparked a resurgence in several programs, as those teams try to keep pace in a very competitive conference. Penn State made things very interesting in the East Division when they took out Ohio State a couple of weeks ago, but they are still going to need some help to get to the top. The same rules apply over in the West, where the Iowa Hawkeyes are hanging around, but in need of some assistance to win the division. These two teams will meet at University Park on Saturday, and we are at the point of the season where this can essentially be called a Big 10 Conference elimination game. The winner of this one stays alive in the hunt for a conference championship, while the loser will need to start thinking about bowl games. The Nittany Lions come into this one as a 7.5-point online betting favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.