The SEC Conference has long been considered the strongest in college football, and for good reason. There always seems to be an SEC team winning, or at the very least appearing in, the National Championship game, and it is the Alabama Crimson Tide who are the current defending champions. This has been a bit of a down year for the conference, though, especially in the East Division, where no team has made a major mark. You know things are a little off when the Kentucky Wildcats are in the running to win it, but their bid took a serious knock last week when they fell at home to the Georgia Bulldogs. The Bulldogs are back in SEC action this weekend, only this time they will be facing a team from the West Division when the Auburn Tigers head into Athens. Auburn still have a slim outside shot at winning their division, but they need to keep winning and hope that Alabama slip up ahead of the Iron Bowl in a few weeks. Auburn are coming into this one as a 10-point road online betting favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.