We are all very aware of what is going on in the Big 10 East now, but if you are focusing all your attention on that race, then you are missing out on a great battle in the West. Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Nebraska are all sitting at 7-2 on the season, and 4-2 in conference play. This is a fight that is going to go down to the wire, and none of these three teams can afford any sort of slips ups in the final few weeks. Wisconsin would appear to have a somewhat straightforward game ahead of them this weekend, as they will be welcoming in a struggling Illinois team that hasn’t done anything to impress so far this season. While Wisconsin have been picking up the wins this season, they haven’t exactly been doing so in convincing style, at least not on the scoreboard. They have been involved in a lot of tight games, which is why it’s a bit of a surprise to see them as a 26.5-point online betting favorite for this one.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.