While not considered one of the fiercest rivalries in the college football world, there is something a little special about match-ups between the Army Black Knights and the Notre Dame Fighting Irish. Perhaps it’s because their first meeting dates all the way back to 1913, or maybe it’s because when they meet now, it’s usually in cool places. The last time these two hooked up was in 2010, with that game played at Yankee Stadium. This time around, they will be heading to Texas to lock horns at the Alamo Dome in San Antonio. The 3-6 Fighting Irish will be looking to avoid another loss to a service academy team after going down 28-27 to the Navy Midshipmen last weekend. This has been a disastrous year for the Irish, and they are now just looking to save face before the season ends. The 5-4 Army Black Knights have been inconsistent all year, and fell to Air Force last week. The Fighting Irish are coming into this one as a 13.5-point online betting favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.