It can be tough to rebound after taking a loss that takes some of the shine off your season, and oftentimes the best thing that can happen is that a bye week comes right after said defeat. That is what happened to the Utah Utes after they went down 31-24 to Washington a couple of weekends ago. That loss dropped them to 7-2 on the season, and essentially killed any shot that they may have had, however slim, at a playoff spot. The Utes have fallen away after a solid 4-0 start to the season, but they are not in as tough a position as their opponents on Thursday night, the Arizona State Sun Devils. They are coming into this one on a 3-game losing skid that has seen them drop to 5-4 on the season. The last time these two teams hooked up in Tempe, it was the Sun devils who came away with a 19-16 win, but their most recent meeting came last season when the Utes romped to a 34-18 win. Utah are coming into this game as a 5.5-point betting odds favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.