There are a lot of very good conference battles going on as we enter the final few weeks of the 2016 college football season, but perhaps none as intriguing as the Big 12. The Oklahoma Sooners have the edge now, but you have the Oklahoma State Cowboys and West Virginia Mountaineers both breathing down their neck. It’s fair to say at this stage of the season another loss for any of these teams may see their challenge come to an end, and that makes the match-up between the Mountaineers and the Texas Longhorns this weekend one that you need to watch. The Longhorns are a tough team to figure out, as they seem to go from being great one week to awful the next. You never know what you are going to get out of this bunch, but back to back wins suggests that they may have turned a bit of a corner. They will head into this Saturday match-up as a slim 2-point home betting odds favorite over the Mountaineers.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.