A few short weeks ago, all the smart money was going in the direction of the Oklahoma Sooners to win the Big 12 Conference. Things have tightened up considerably, though, and now the Oklahoma State Cowboys are right back in the hunt after reeling off 5-straight wins, including a monster win over the West Virginia Mountaineers. Both of those teams are now sitting at 7-2, although the Sooners have a better conference record. The Cowboys could steal the advantage away when they hook up with the Sooners in a few weeks, but they have some business to take care of before that happens. It all begins this weekend when Oklahoma State welcomes in the Texas Tech Red Raiders for a game that you believe they should have no problem winning. We have seen a lot of weird and wonderful things happen in this 2016 college football season, so no-one is counting on the Cowboys winning this one despite coming in as a 12.5-point favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.