Almost all the attention in the ACC right now is going to the Clemson Tigers and the Louisville Cardinals. It’s no real surprise given that Clemson are still unbeaten, and that Louisville have a QB who is beginning to look like a shoe-in for the Heisman. Those two are duking it out in the Atlantic Division, but there is also a good race going on in the Coastal. It’s coming down to two teams there as well, with Virginia Tech and North Carolina both sitting at 7-2. This weekend will see the Hokies welcome in a Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets team that has disappointed a little with a 5-4 record. This is a match-up that always seems to end up being close, which is why it’s a bit of a surprise to see the Hokies installed as a 14-point favorite on Saturday. They look like a good pick to win this game, but are they going to be able to overcome a college football spread of that size?
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.