It can be argued that under the new playoff system in college football that the season doesn’t start to get interesting until the Playoff Committee issues their first official rankings. When they did that a couple of weeks ago, thigs were starting to look a little bleak for the Ohio State Buckeyes. They had a couple of close calls and a defeat at the hands of Penn State. The first match-up for Ohio State after the release of the first official poll saw them go against a top 10 ranked Nebraska, with many believing that a loss there would mean the end of their playoff hopes. The Buckeyes responded in dramatic fashion, crushing the Cornhuskers 62-3. They have what appears to be a much more manageable game versus the Maryland Terrapins this weekend, but they are currently sitting in the #5 spot with the latest rankings, and they need to continue to pile up the big wins. They will head into this one as a commanding 29-point online betting odds favorite over the Terrapins.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.