As we head into the final few weeks of the 2016 college football season, there is more to consider than just which 4 teams will make the playoffs. We are at the stage of the season when the Heisman watch is on high alert, and you must say that it is Lamar Jackson’s to lose now. The Louisville QB has been about as close to unstoppable as it gets, and another performance like he put in against Boston College last week will probably put this race to bed. In the 52-7 win, Jackson rushed for 3 TD scores, and threw for 4 more. He also became the first QB in school history to rush for over 1000 yards in a single season. Records seem to fall every time this young man touches the ball, and the Cardinals are going to go as far as he can carry them. His stats have the bookies scrambling to come up with college football spreads for Louisville games, and they have the Cardinals in as 25-point favorites this weekend.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.