The closing weeks of the college football season are when the playoff spots are finally decided. Teams sitting on the outside looking in have just a few weeks left to make an impression on the playoff committee, and there are plenty of big games on the schedule that could well create a seismic shift. Even if it’s not a playoff spot that’s up for grabs, there are still division titles and conference crowns to take into consideration. The big games really start to pick up in Week 11, and we have identified 4 that may well end up on your College Football betting radar.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.