The harsh reality of the college football season is that a single loss can undo all your dreams for the year. This is especially true when that loss comes at a time in the season when the numbers just don’t add up for you. The Auburn Tigers headed into Athens, Georgia last week knowing that they had to come away with a win of their Iron Bowl game versus Alabama in a couple of weeks was to have any sort of meaning. The Tigers were stymied by the Bulldogs in a 13-7 loss, and another win by the Crimson Tide meant that the SEC West division was wrapped up. Auburn now has no path to the playoffs, and are now simply playing for pride, as well as a spot in a major Bowl Game, which they will almost assuredly get. They will welcome in another group of Bulldogs this weekend with Alabama A&M coming to town. It’s safe to say that this one should go a little smoother than last week, although the Tigers do have some injuries to think about. Find the latest betting lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.