What a difference a week makes in the world of college football. It was beginning to look as though we have a top 4 that was close to untouchable, but over the course of a single Saturday afternoon, 3 of the top 4 teams went down to unimaginable losses. Two of the 4 – Clemson and Michigan – maintained their playoff spots, at least for now, but the Washington Huskies fell to #6. Funnily enough, many people looked at the schedule for Washington for the remainder of the season, and they pointed at the USC game as the one were things might go wrong. That is indeed what happened, and now the Huskies must win their final two games just to win the PAC-12 North, never mind get back into the playoff picture. This game versus the Arizona State Sun Devils looks simple enough on paper, but you must wonder about the mindset of this team after their world was turned upside down last week. The Huskies are coming into this one as a 27-point online betting favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.